- May, 2018
Privacy And Your Data
Why we collect your data
The information we hold about you allows us to personalise our recommendations for products and services that may be of interest to you.
How we collect your data
Data is collected, or would have been collected when you or your company contacted us – all the data taken is/was necessary for us to supply you with the necessary information to comply with your request.
Sharing your data
We will only share your data with a third party when it is necessary to provide better services to you, an example of this is to give your details to a courier so that they can deliver products to you.
Please note that your information is only held with us for the purposes of providing a service to you. We treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be retained until you ask us to remove it. Your rights You have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out below. These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- Requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. We aim to reply to any requests with undue delay, unless the complexity of the request so requires. We shall inform you of any delays that may occur in replying to any request that you may have submitted to us. If any such requests are denied, you would have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority.
Links to third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Smooth navigation through the website
- To analyse the use of our website through Analytics software such as Google Analytics: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. These cookies do not collect information that can identify a user of the site. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve the performance of the site. They only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works. E.g. they keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don’t get used so much to help keep sites relevant and up to date. They are also very useful in identifying trends of how people navigate (find their way through) websites and if they get ‘error messages’ from web pages.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us. You can do this by writing to us at:
PX2 Ltd, Heron House, 29 Station Road, Coltishall, Norfolk NR12 7JG